Monday, May 23, 2005

Tamil Lovers ????

Chennai: Volunteers of the Tamil Protection Movement, including PMK founder Dr S Ramadoss and Dalit Panthers of India leader Thol Thirumavalavan tried to tar advertisements and shop boards written in English, police said.

What on the earth make them to do this? Don’t we love Tamil too? Are they the only people who love Tamil? Can't they do something constructive? The things these people are involved in recent days (threatening movie makers, burning the movie banners, (I have also heard Ramadoss started his political career by burning a bus)…etc) sounds like a terrorist group instead Tamil Protection Movement. I think all these are the effects of unemployment. If people were employed, who do they go behind these leaders for just Rs20/30?

I am hoping and wishing for changes in this group. Though I am not a great fan of Madam J.J, I am very glad that she has done something about it.

0 comments: