Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Kokku ParaPara















It was probably the 40th time I watched the “Chandramuki and Anniyan songs” today. My 15months old daughter most of the times asks me to play “ Kokku song, Raa Raa song, and Randdakka song”. [ In fact, her creche people also said to me "you can bring us those Indian movie songs, we will play those if she is gets bored " :-) ]

Now i too started liking those two songs. And also, I never ever imagined before that I would like to watch “Nursery rhymes and cartoon ”….now I do enjoy them a lot.. ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
P B said...

probably dakshika might be thinking whu is mom watching this stupid songs 40 times, it is just funnier some one so old to behave like this. These adults are just crazy!

Viji Sundararajan said...

haha! muthukumar, may be i need to watch this movie "Look, who is talking" :) to be aware of what all Dakshika might think :)

P B said...

there is another aadvantage as u start studying rhymes and stuff..this is second opportunity.intha tharamavathu ozhunga padi

Viji Sundararajan said...

muthukumar,u know what,this is my first time studying rhymes and KG material..b'coz naan LKG-UKG padikkalai :) i was at home relaxing (may be my mom was tortured by me ;)) those 2 years..

unngga madurai school lla dhaan naan roombba budhisali yya errueknnu, direct a 1st std sekka sollitanbggalm :)

P B said...

viji nee ennamo lkg ukg mattum padikama iruntha mathiri solriye.nyayama?

Viji Sundararajan said...

ennamo po muthukumar, ellla unmaiyauum kanddu pudichuurra nee :)Very brilliant ;)