Friday, December 09, 2005

ABCD & MTP



Mr. Saravana Subbaih (director of this movie ABCD), தமிழ் நாட்டு தாய்மார்களை, கண்ணீர் விடவைக்க கங்கணம் கட்டி படம் எடுத்தார் போல. Being a typical “தமிழ்நாட்டு பெண்” and considering my emotions during this movie, I think he succeeded in his wish. Sneha really lived in her role. Once in a while it’s worth to watch kind of sentimental movies as well.


On the contrary, on my way to Newcastle, I watched “Meet the parents”. Though I have seen it before, my God, I couldn’t control my “crazy loud laugh”. I laughed & laughed until I got tears , for this scene where he offers a dinner (very lengthy and funny) blessing at his girl friend’s place. I guess that day who all sat in the airport lounge watched a better movie looking at that "crazy lady (me only)".



3 comments:

Unknown said...

ABCD was not a sentimental movie. It was one horrible movie.

Viji Sundararajan said...

enna Giri,
ABCD pidikallaiyya? addhu ladies targeted movie i guess. hehehe !

Viji Sundararajan said...

Giri, and also, u see Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus ;) adddhu dhaan uankku anddha movie pidkkamma, enakku pidkka reason aa errukkmo ;?